I Need Help
Office Phone Number: 970-669-5150
After Hours Crisis Hotline: 970-278-2083
Alternatives to Violence is here 24 hours a day 7 days a week for anyone who is in need of crisis intervention. We work with ALL victims of violent crime.
ATV has on-call volunteers and staff advocates available 24 hours a day in case of an emergency. We are trained in providing emotional support, advocacy, victim’s rights, community resources, and safety planning. ATV works closely with law enforcement and hospital facilities to provide these services.
You can reach an advocate by calling our office, paging our hotline, or calling 911.
Domestic Violence Information:
The National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1−800−799−SAFE (7233) or TTY 1−800−787−3224
Sexual Assault Information:
The National Sexual Assault Hotline: 1-800-656-HOPE (4673) or
Rape Crisis Sexual Violence Hotline (SAVA): 970-472-4200
- 1-800-SUICIDE (1-800-784-2433)
- 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255)
- 1-800-799-4TTY (4889) - Deaf Hotline
- Website: National Suicide Hotline
Non-Emergency Dispatch Phone Numbers:
- Loveland Police - 970-667-2151
- Berthoud Police - 970-532-2611
- Fort Collins Police - 970-221-6540
- Larimer County Sheriff's Dept. - 970-416-1985
- Greeley Police - 970-350-9600
- Weld County Sheriff's Dept. - 970-356-4000
- Domestic Violence Healing
- Sexual Assault
- Spanish Group
- Parenting Group
Get information on our Transitional Living Program here.